In preparation for the NEW upcoming movie ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ in theaters March 7th, I am paying tribute to that loveable bow-tie wearing pooch! I found this easy dog treat recipe from Cesar Milan that you can whip up at home in no time since most people have these ingredients already in their kitchen. Make a batch of these for your canine BFF and they will love you even more than they already do!
Frozen Peanut Butter Yogurt Dog Treat
- 32 oz Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
1. Melt peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 15 to 30 sec.
2. Combine yogurt and melted peanut butter.
3. Pour the mixture into cupcake papers in a muffin tin.
4. Place in freezer for 3 hours.
5. Let him/her enjoy their treat! Woof Woof!
IN THEATERS MARCH 7TH