On my constant search for healthy AND delicious, I ran into this very colorful salad. You will not believe how much one serving consists of which is why I love this recipe! I know what your thinking… It’s hard to fill up on salad. Trust me, I literally got tired of eating! Try it and let me know what you think.
PS… Don’t forget to switch out ingredients if you do not like something! Create your own dish!!!
Chicken Salad With Strawberries, Feta and Edamame
5 prep time (1 Serving)
- 3 oz chicken (precooked rotisserie, no skin)
- 2 cups lettuce (mixed greens)
- 5/8 cups edamame (shelled, boiled)
- 1 cup strawberries (halves)
- 1/2 oz feta cheese
- 1 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Italian dressing (reduced calorie)
Shred chicken. Mix all ingredients together. Eat immediately!
(1) Serving Consists of: 420 Calories – 13 g Total Fat – 4 g Saturated Fat – 65 mg Cholesterol – 893 mg Sodium – 44 g Total Carbs – 13 g Fiber – 1 g Sugar – 39 g Protein