I am a wife and mom of 3… always looking for something quick and easy to fix in the morning. Holding a baby, trying to dress my 8 yr old for school and waking up my oldest for college doesn’t leave me much time for breakfast which usually ends up throwing some pop-tarts in the toaster.
I found this recipe through Jillian Michaels that you can change-up to fit your tastes. I made it healthy for my family because my husband is a big gym head! You can also sneak in some vegetables in get some greens into your kids bodies. I actually premixed this the night before and stuck it in the fridge. Threw them in the oven and they cooked in 30 min. We also had a few left over that were just as great the next day. So super EASY!!!!!
Try it out and let me know what you think or if you did a different variation that ROCKED!!!
Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
– 2 eggs, beaten
– 4 egg whites, beaten
– 1/2 cup sour cream, reduced-fat
– 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese, low-fat
– 5 oz frozen broccoli, drained, chopped
– 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
– Pre heat oven to 350.
– Coat mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray.
– Combine all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
– Pour into muffin pan to the top. (Will puff up but will go down when you take them out.)
– Put muffin pan on the center rack. Cook for 25-30 min (till tops are golden).
– Eat! Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories 212 – Fat 11g – Carbohydrates: 6g
***Note: You can make this completely healthy by using only egg whites, fat-free sour cream, fat-free cheddar cheese.